Company Educator Partnership (MEP)- (Backbone corporation and facilitiation provided by the EcO Producing Network): The Bartholomew County MEP is focused on bringing collectively local and regional educators, production leaders, workforce and community-based mostly organizations to coordinate and align educational plan and training choices to college students that can correctly join with properly-paying, large-in-need production occupations.
Other MEP’s or identical partnerships having place through the EcO Producing Network area include things like: Dearborn, Decatur, Jackson, Jefferson, Jennings, and Ripley Counties.
Curriculum & vocation pathway growth having place through the EcO Producing Network:
• Creation of the Sophisticated Automation and Robotics Technology I & II courses at C4 (Occupation and Specialized Training Center)
• Diesel Technology program at Southeastern Occupation Center
• Cub Producing at Madison Consodilated Substantial Faculty
• Owl Producing at Seymour Substantial Faculty
• Ivy Producing at Batesville Ivy Tech (Batesville, So. Ripley, Jac-Cen-Del, Milan, North & South Decatur, and East Central Substantial Schools can deliver college students as a result of this plan)
Producing perform-and-master courses having place through the EcO Producing Network:
o Instructor Externships: (62 teachers/ forty seven Producing Hosts/ twenty Schools)
o Substantial Faculty Function-Centered-Discovering: (117 college students/ 9 educational institutions)
o University student Producing Internships: (forty two pupil interns/ 27 production hosts/ eighteen Schools)
EcO Network Substantial Faculty Champion and University student Ambassador Outreach/Recruitment Activities in partnership with Organization and Field:
(Tumble 2017- 372 regional activities one,146 small business and field partners participated fourteen,902 pupil touchpoints one,014 educator touchpoints one,670 mother or father contact details seventeen,586 total regional touchpoints)